|Project by Marvinlsnod||posted 02-27-2013 06:13 PM||1332 views||4 times favorited||8 comments|
After I made the last vase I had some Red Oak and Purpleheart left over so I thought I’d try my inexperienced hand at a segmented item. It was to be a bowl, however it looks more like a basket. After trial and error to get the segments to come out right I cut 96 pieces plus the bottom and started the glue up process. After it was all glued and set for a coupe of days I figured it was time to see what was going to happen when I turned it. My Wife liked it so I guess that means that it was kind of Okay. Comments Welcome.
-- Marvin, Lancaster,Ca