|Project by Lukas_Parsley||posted 394 days ago||3653 views||9 times favorited||26 comments|
Well You have encouraged me to show more extreme job.
This stock was made for same owner as “ShockWave” stock which was shown already.
This is much earlier job. It made big shock in airgunning society some time ago.
Work was same- onwer left me free hand and I shouted “Alien” film as a topic…
Well – here it is..
This piece is made for high precison match airgun Feinwerkbau p700 in 177cal.
Stock is designed for Field Target competitons- where weight is usefull and guns
have specific geometry for sitting position. (big belly under the barrel helps)
It has few interesting features- some of them are uniqe:
- ultra protetical grip wich is exact hand reflection of the owner
- uniqe palmrest design- build in the stock- with holes- which allows the user- to hold the gun and his own knee when shooting in the same time. It gives maximum stability. It alloows also to put hand “inside” of the forend as it has “cut in” space.
- palmrest bottom has small depression for knee and stipling for better grip.
- whole grip is build of two seperate pieces of laminate – bonded togiether again- on the metal frame of the oryginal stock- so the aluinium frame and wood are interlacing.
It has also zebrano wood cap on the upper surface.
- cheek piece has depression for the owner cheek piece bone – it has also very uniqe feature- small hole,
made in proper angle- which drive steam from nose in cold weather- away from the scope lense.
well hope You will like it…
-- Łukasz Pietruszka, LP Works , http://www.lukasz-pietruszka.hostit.pl/