Today I finished all the transition grinding and attached the headrest. The headrest still doesn’t have the back support holes drilled but I fit and shaped it in. Still have to glue up 3 more back supports and mill them all to a uniform size. I did the final trimming on the rockers today (no picture) and next have to glue up the transition pieces and round over the edges. I have two weeks to complete this chair before my wife and I move, promised her no red dust in the new house.
Once again my not so helpful helper is in the pictures. Sorry about the quality but I took these around 5:30 right when a storm was approaching (raining as I type) so the light wasn’t the best.