The change in progress: towards a “new end”.
Sorry, I don´t know what the problem was, but here you have the video working. I checked it. As I told you I had to do some modifications in order to accomplish a “new” requirement of my client.
The client decided to make a change: he need an access to the desk’s inside, when her products are exposed on the counter. After thinking about the possible solutions and having to keep the structural solidity, I decided that the easiest alternative was to cut the desk board. One of the questions was how to make the holes for the axes in such a small space. I found only one solution: to tear off the central piece for drilling, so that after glueing, the piece could looked like before manipulation. I used the central division element to reinforce the central piece, due to the new requirements for this element. A new end.
-- Alejandro Moreno alias xylosapiens, CANARY ISLANDS