I now have the singles finish up. You can see the final post at http://lumberjocks.com/projects/18514 .
The only thing I changed was the two doors into just one big one. The two smaller doors looked too small for the size of the opening.
Now I will be working on the two styles of bunk beds. Before I left two weeks ago, I made the prototypes and cut out the parts. While I was gone. I had my crew prep and sand everything for me. Hopefully things will be moving quickly the next few days. Today I will be in the shop alone, which is good. I should make good progress and have some parts to finish tomorrow when everyone else comes in.
-- Watch live video from our shop. http://www.wwbeds.com/#!current-projects/c3c1