Started cutting out the parts to the 9 additional single beds only and WOW that is a lot of cutting. I figured 522 pieces (58 each). The drawer have the most at 423 (47 each). I didn’t just cut and rip them, some had to be edge banded and then comes the sanded.
I got 2 days to work. I will be going to Church camp for a week. I’d like to have the headboards built and the drawer units ready to assemble before I leave. The week I’m gone, hopefully my crew can get the drawer units built, drawer fronts and drawer boxes made, platforms assembled, and everything sprayed.
I wonder if I’ll have internet connection at camp. Then I can keep an eye on the progress. Don’t count on it the camera is always conveniently pointed in the wrong direction on my days off.
Here is the never ending banding video:
-- Watch live video from our shop. http://www.wwbeds.com/#!current-projects/c3c1