Some glory shots. BTW…I used magnets countersunk through the back of the centerposts and metal disks on the doors for closure. Finish is Danish oil followed by many coats of wipe on poly. Start to finish was about 5 weeks of evening w...
|View wunderaa's:||home||workshop||projects (31)||blog (9)||reviews (0)||forum topics (2)||buddies (0)||favorites (7)||activity log|
None so far
246 posts in 1747 days
Location: Plano, TX
Latest Activity | view all »
Latest Projects | view all 31 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 9 »
I had a very specific look I was going for on the doors. I wanted tiger maple that had a lot of color variation…either through spalting or through heartwood/sapwood transition. After perusing ebay for a couple of days, I found what I was l...
Again, back to SketchUp to make sure I’ve got my cuts right. BTW, boxes were attached to the subframe with glue and brads. Boxes were joined to each other with screws, with all screws concealed in the outside sections which will have...