Well, it’s been a painful blur of a winter, and spring is pretty much fixin’ to spring (maybe) here in northern Illinois, so it’s time to plan out all those projects I haven’t been able to do all winter:
So here’s the usual list that I’d LIKE to get to…but money and time are always bigger factors than my desire. Given my druthers, I’d complete MORE than this list…but that caveat aside, here’s my list for 2011:
- My massive all-weather outdoor Roubo Workbench.
- 1-2 smaller, simple, and solid benches for my Mom, as she’s getting into stone carving.
- Tool Chest, at least the outer shell so the tools can GO someplace.
- A new desk in the studio.
- A wall-mounted fishing rod holder.
- A shaving horse.
- Re-tooling my giant spring pole lathe.
- drop in cabinets for the pantry.
- A simple desk for J’s office – really more of a table top.
I’m thinking the odd idea of an all-weather roubo will be first…
-- "That which has in itself the greatest use, possesses the greatest beauty." - http://www.willmego.com/