I put treated wood sideways touching concrete to stop any moisture traveling. I measured my desired finial height, subtracted my 2×4 and table top so I could snap a line down the whole wall. Ran the uglier 2×4’s as a toeboard so...
|View uMinded's:||home||workshop||projects (4)||blog (7)||reviews (0)||forum topics (25)||buddies (1)||favorites (19)||activity log|
101 posts in 1094 days
Latest Activity | view all »
|replied on||Bow saw problem||04-05-2016 03:39 AM|
|started topic||Compressed air dryers and filters setup||04-02-2016 10:51 PM|
|replied on||Jointing 6" Bamboo Safely||04-02-2016 10:35 PM|
|replied on||Smoothing pine knots, interior painting||03-27-2016 03:58 PM|
|replied on||Smoothing pine knots, interior painting||03-27-2016 06:08 AM|
|replied on||Smoothing pine knots, interior painting||03-27-2016 12:57 AM|
|started topic||Jointing 6" Bamboo Safely||03-26-2016 02:07 AM|
|started topic||Smoothing pine knots, interior painting||03-25-2016 09:38 PM|
|added project||Drop Down Panel Cutting Station||07-06-2015 12:18 PM|
|replied on||Painting between gaps||06-14-2015 04:36 AM|
|added blog entry||Garage Workbench #1: Rough Structure||06-13-2015 06:06 AM|
|replied on||Painting between gaps||06-10-2015 02:45 PM|
|started topic||Painting between gaps||06-10-2015 11:54 AM|
|replied on||Ethics On Replicating Products||04-17-2015 08:37 PM|
|replied on||Ethics On Replicating Products||04-17-2015 08:34 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 4 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 7 »
Totally set up R4512 cast iron table saw. Lee valley brand router table insert 05J25.01 router is a BOSCH 1619 EVS which is a beast. Outfeed table out of three door hinges and a piece of planed to thickness 2×4 and 5/8 birch MDF. Re...
Made a random find on Kijiji near a small town I work in. Was only $35 for a 1.5 HP motor off of a grain auger. It is a bit weathered but still has all its power to give. It is also a brute and weighs in at nearly 65lbs!!! Do you think that 1.5...
Finally got the whole saw back together again and spent the evening tuning up the trunnions and arbor runout. The arbor had about 0.012” runout in it so I mounted an aluminum angle bracket in a pyramid shape and used a machinist 123 block...
The restoration was actually pretty easy given that the cast iron had no rust on it at all. It took me three cans of spray paint. bottle of acetone and a wire wheel for my drill but the total cost has come to $32 so far! The nuts and bolts wher...