Had a warning from a workmate who’s next door neighbor had their house burn down this week.
One of the kids had left a laptop upstairs charging on his bed and it started a fire. Their house burned down with everyone home in afternoon in a matter of minutes. No one was hurt, but they pretty much lost everything.
I have noticed how hot my Mac gets when I am charging it up and now put it on a ceramic hotplate to charge.
Just be careful.
-- Scott "Some days you are the big dog, some days you are the fire hydrant"