Help locating hardware

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Terry Mobley posted 04-14-2015 03:58 PM 834 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Terry Mobley's profile

Terry Mobley

2 posts in 3069 days

04-14-2015 03:58 PM

Topic tags/keywords: question

So I do not post all that often, but I have come to view this community as the EXPERTS on all things woodworking…

So with that in mind, does anyone know where I can locate some keyhole hangers like these?

-- My fingers were a little bit too long anyway...

2 replies so far

View a1Jim's profile


117114 posts in 3599 days

#1 posted 04-14-2015 04:02 PM

Take a look here or call them.

-- wood crafting & woodworking classes

View pjones46's profile


1001 posts in 2665 days

#2 posted 04-14-2015 04:36 PM

They are called Keyhole Escutcheons and you might do a search or check Horton Brasses

-- Respectfully, Paul

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics