Turning Gouges

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by sikrap posted 06-09-2009 05:17 AM 750 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View sikrap's profile


1121 posts in 3564 days

06-09-2009 05:17 AM

A friend of mine inherited a bunch of woodworking tools that included some turning gouges by Shop Mate. He’s looking to sell these but we can’t find anything on line about them. Has anyone here heard of this brand? There are 7 gouges (at least I think they are all called gouges). Thanks!!

-- Dave, Colonie, NY

2 replies so far

View Mark Shymanski's profile

Mark Shymanski

5623 posts in 3917 days

#1 posted 09-05-2009 07:16 AM

Has your friend sorted this out?

-- "Checking for square? What madness is this! The cabinet is square because I will it to be so!" Jeremy Greiner LJ Topic#20953 2011 Feb 2

View sikrap's profile


1121 posts in 3564 days

#2 posted 09-05-2009 01:40 PM

These are not for sale.Thanks for asking.

-- Dave, Colonie, NY

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics