Warped Plywood

  • Advertise with us

« back to Wood & Lumber forum

Forum topic by MikeUT posted 01-10-2015 06:09 AM 841 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View MikeUT's profile


179 posts in 1531 days

01-10-2015 06:09 AM

I got a few sheets of 3/4” plywood from my local BORG that were 70% off because of a few broken corners. After I got them home I realized that one of them had a bit of a bow in it. I was wondering if there is a way to correct the bow in it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply so far

View Redoak49's profile


3595 posts in 2161 days

#1 posted 01-10-2015 01:22 PM

I think people have tried like I have but never get very close to flat. The way the Borg stores sheet goods on racks with arms put a bow in the plywood. I try to only buy from places that store it on flat surfaces.

Bowed plywood is a real pain to try to work with.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics