Grizzly 17" 2hp bandsaw?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Xrayguy posted 02-28-2009 09:17 PM 1412 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Xrayguy's profile


39 posts in 3383 days

02-28-2009 09:17 PM

i recently purchased the grizzly 17” bandsaw (i love it) but im wanting to get some cool blocks for it, it has the round steel guides right now with round fittings, does anyone know if they make cool blocks that will fit these, ive done some research but can only find the square cool blocks. Thanks in advance, this is a great site:)

-- Brad J

3 replies so far

View jeh412's profile


129 posts in 3341 days

#1 posted 03-01-2009 12:23 AM

Woodcraft sells round cool blocks

I also saw another site recently that sold round cool blocks, but apparently didn’t mark it. Of course, now I can’t find it again. If you search for round cool blocks you should find something else if the Woodcraft size doesn’t fit.

-- John, co-owner Sawdust 'n Stitches

View pitchnsplinters's profile


262 posts in 3403 days

#2 posted 03-01-2009 03:45 AM

I don’t know with any certainty, but Carter makes guides for a lot of bandsaws.

-- Just 'cause a cat has kittens in the oven, it don't make 'em biscuits.

View digger's profile


14 posts in 4252 days

#3 posted 03-06-2009 04:24 PM

I’m looking for the same item. If you find a source let me know.
I’ll will definitely let you knoe if I find some that are the right size.


Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics