Craftsman Drill Press Accessory - Mortis chisel housing

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by WalkerTexasRanger posted 11-20-2014 05:22 PM 1304 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View WalkerTexasRanger's profile


29 posts in 1323 days

11-20-2014 05:22 PM

I have a Craftsman Drill Press model 113.24611. The manual references a mortis chisel housing number 9-2465. Sears cannot locate the accessory. I am not even sure what it looks like. I do have some miscellaneous accessory parts (including several mortising bits) that came with the used drill press. Does anyone have a diagram or photo of this accessory or have any idea where I can locate the accessory? Thx. WTR

1 reply so far

View runswithscissors's profile


2765 posts in 2050 days

#1 posted 11-20-2014 09:54 PM

Check the Grizzly catalog. They have mortising attachment kits with multiple adaptors to fit many brands and models. Be forewarned: many people hate the DP mortising attachments.

-- I admit to being an adrenaline junky; fortunately, I'm very easily frightened

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics