Craftsman model 113.29943

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by stevep0210 posted 11-18-2014 04:19 PM 1829 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View stevep0210's profile


1 post in 1349 days

11-18-2014 04:19 PM

I recently got an old Craftsman table saw and I am in need of some parts. Does anyone know where I can locate parts for model 113.29943?

2 replies so far

View David_H's profile


90 posts in 1341 days

#1 posted 11-18-2014 04:34 PM

Ebay, what are you needing?

View Josh's profile


3 posts in 1699 days

#2 posted 11-18-2014 04:44 PM

Http://searspartsdirect.Com Search by Model number. Find the part you want in the exploded diagram (note part number) and either buy it on the site, or do a Google search (normal and on http://shopping or on eBay using the part number to find a deal.

-- Just an IT guy looking for some creative relief.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics