Hot melt hole filler

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodworking Skill Share forum

Forum topic by dougdeg posted 02-10-2009 08:47 PM 1878 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View dougdeg's profile


107 posts in 3797 days

02-10-2009 08:47 PM

Topic tags/keywords: finishing refurbishing sanding woodburning rustic

I was told there a product that has a flat electric hand held iron (looks like a wood burner but flat) and it comes with different color meltable peices, they are different colors, to use to fill holes in projects before finishing, Help

Have a great days

-- Doug Cedar Log Furniture,

2 replies so far

View hObOmOnk's profile


1381 posts in 4154 days

#1 posted 02-10-2009 09:19 PM


Lee Valley

-- 温故知新

View dougdeg's profile


107 posts in 3797 days

#2 posted 02-11-2009 01:44 AM

Thanks that looks like them, Except the ones i saw was a electric burning iron. but this will work, Have you used these, How long does it take them to dry, how deep can it be applied.

Thanks again

-- Doug Cedar Log Furniture,

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics