|Forum topic by niki||posted 07-07-2007 10:12 PM||3697 views||2 times favorited||7 replies|
07-07-2007 10:12 PM
It was running in my head for long time and now that I made the new router table, I made it.
I did not make any project yet just a test that you can see on the last 2 pics but it’s working nice.
The setting might look very long (on the pics) but actually it’s very short. The “Fence stops” are set only one time and the “Roller unit stops”, two times (one for left and one for right) but it takes seconds.
On the test, I cranked the router up in increments of 3~4 mm but I felt that I could lift more for each pass.