Space savers on the sides of upper cabinets

  • Advertise with us

« back to Designing Woodworking Projects forum

Forum topic by boston_guy posted 08-05-2014 04:56 PM 1077 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View boston_guy's profile


149 posts in 2113 days

08-05-2014 04:56 PM

Someone mentioned something very interesting to me the other day. He said that there are these half circle-like things that can go on the sides of upper cabinets and on which you can place things. They have different half circle levels.

If I knew what they were called I could google them and show you what I’m trying to ask.

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

4 replies so far

View Rex B's profile

Rex B

320 posts in 2213 days

#1 posted 08-05-2014 05:27 PM

Sounds like just half-circle or quarter-circle shelves fastened to the side of an upper cabinet. Something like this?

-- Rex

View boston_guy's profile


149 posts in 2113 days

#2 posted 08-05-2014 05:35 PM

Yes! Do you know what they are called or know where I can buy them? I would love to get them in red oak to match my cabinets.

View Earlextech's profile


1160 posts in 2653 days

#3 posted 08-05-2014 05:56 PM

You should be building your own. Or, any cabinet manufacturer. Or Lowes/HD. They come standard in 6” wide or 12” wide.

-- Sam Hamory - The project is never finished until its "Finished"!

View Yonak's profile


986 posts in 1484 days

#4 posted 08-05-2014 11:14 PM

Google “Corner Shelving” and you’ll see more ideas than you can throw a stick at .. if that’s your idea of a good time (to borrow from Groucho).

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics