Trying to find this project

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodworking Skill Share forum

Forum topic by WaterMonkey posted 01-26-2009 06:56 PM 821 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View WaterMonkey's profile


15 posts in 3859 days

01-26-2009 06:56 PM

I remember seeing a project in a woodworking magazine that I want to try and now I don’t know the source. The project was a hollow wood cylinder with a ball inside of it that freely rolls around. The trick is that you carve the ball inside the cylinder.

I am trying to figure out what this project is called, so I can search online for it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 replies so far

View CoreyM's profile


41 posts in 3712 days

#1 posted 01-26-2009 07:34 PM

View WaterMonkey's profile


15 posts in 3859 days

#2 posted 01-26-2009 07:46 PM


Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics