Having been asked by several members to post some humor from Iraq here are some quotes made by me over the radio during my time in the desert.
Read and enjoy.
1. For the love of Moses and all the prophets what are you doing? Talking them to death?
2. To the idiot that is showing a white t-shirt on a stick. If you do not put that away I will personally come over there and give you a circumcision with a chainsaw.
3. Moses, Elijah, and all the prophets you need to use the toilet? Now? What do you propose? Calling a time out? Your Mother did drugs while she was pregnant with you didn’t she?
4. Congratulations LT you just called in an airstrike on Montana.
5. What was I doing? I heard they were selling this lot of sand and went to put a deposit on it.
6. I have one method, shoot first, shoot some more then ask the questions.
7. The enemy has come over the berm, I am going to meet them halfway.
8. It seemed like a good idea at the time ya know?
9. When you shoot do you actually aim or are you using the Force?
10. Go to hell? In case you have not noticed we are in hell moron, what you want me to sit in the corner?
11. If you do that again I swear I will shoot you myself!
12.Rules of engagement? What we are playing checkers dumbass?
-- Live to tell the stories, they sound better that way.