|Forum topic by juniorjock||posted 01-21-2014 12:36 AM||1299 views||0 times favorited||26 replies|
01-21-2014 12:36 AM
I got them all. – Don’t know if that’s good or bad.
THIS MAY BE HARDER THAN YOU MAY THINK. THE
DON’T LOOK BELOW FOR THE ANSWERS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT OUT.
The answers are below, (after the questions) but don’t cheat! answer them first…..
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don’t know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The _ _ Show.
03. ‘Get your kicks, .’
04. ‘The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to .’
05. ‘In the jungle, the mighty jungle, .’
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we ‘danced’ under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the ’.’
07. Nestle’s makes the very best . .. . . .’
08. Satchmo was America ’s ‘Ambassador of Goodwill.’ Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was .
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? .
10. Red Skeleton’s hobo character was named and Red always ended his television show by saying, ‘Good Night, and ’
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? &.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, ‘the day the music died.’ This was a tribute to .
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called .
15. One of the big fads of the late 50’s and 60’s was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the .
16. Remember LS/MFT / ?
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It’s !
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? The Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60’s that was “a grave yard smash”. It’s name was the !
20. Alka Seltzer used a “boy with a tablet on his head” as it’s Logo/Representative. What was the boy’s name? _
01.The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04.To protect the innocent.
05.The Lion Sleeps Tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and ‘Good Night and God Bless.’
11. Draft cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time