you might have seen this on another forum, but I thought I’d post it here too.
The Idea started out from shop notes, using the Magswitch, but I wasn’t looking to spend $37.00 each for them.
So I used 2 rare earth magnets off E bay, J-B welded onto counter bored holes.
It was just resting on a roller stand when I took the picture,
I came up with a single leg for the rear, that can be disconnected and stuck in a corner when not in use.
I just bolted a 1/2” pipe thread floor flange to the bottom of the table, took a length of 1/2” pipe, and pressed in a slider from a ford or GM truck caliper, where a bolt threads in, to give me a bit of adjustably on the floor end.
So I thread in the pipe, and stick the table on to the back rail and the magnets stick on to the back rail.
So far, seems to be working out OK.
I guess these pictures are a little too big, but I think you can tell well enough.