anybody in Los Angeles want to make pistol grips?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Sweating for Bucks Through Woodworking forum

Forum topic by Loren posted 11-13-2013 11:39 PM 838 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Loren's profile


10252 posts in 3612 days

11-13-2013 11:39 PM

A guy left a message inquiring. I don’t want to do it, but I’ll pass
you his number if you want to look into it.

2 replies so far

View Knothead62's profile


2584 posts in 2925 days

#1 posted 11-14-2013 11:08 AM

If anyone takes possession of the firearm to work on it or modify it, you might have to be covered by having a federal license as a gunsmith. Check with a local gunshop to get the particulars. California might have laws pertaining to this, also.

View Grandpa's profile


3259 posts in 2639 days

#2 posted 11-14-2013 02:41 PM

I think you only have to have the FFL if you keep the gun overnight. Something to think about. Of course if they are not FEDS then no one knows. Like speeding in the country.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics