|Forum topic by Brian Myers||posted 10-25-2013 10:07 PM||1614 views||0 times favorited||5 replies|
10-25-2013 10:07 PM
Need to make room
1) Craftsman 6” planer (Alien Planer) SOLD
Missing badge on nose. (No motor (3/4hp worked well) and no stand)
2) AMF / DeWalt 925 Power Shop Radial Arm Saw (9” blade , 5/8” arbor) $60 PICK UP ONLY
Bought this a couple of years ago with other stuff at a local auction and just don’t have the room to keep it. Runs but could use new bearings , needs new table, there is no blade or kick back rod and is missing the badge on the blade guard. Does have all it’s knobs , bevel protractor , Safety cam key switch with 2 keys (1 metal & 1 plastic), and drop down table extension.
3) Steel workbench/table leg sets
Grey steel set by BAY SOLD
Green steel legs SOLD
4) Delta Stand $40 + shipping (PayPal preferred if shipping is required)
Missing 2 bugle bolts but I have them and will need to dig them out before sale. 15” square top and 21 1/2” tall.
5) American Optical Co. Wet Grinder $40 pickup only
Wheel measures about 14 3/4” in diameter. I had picked this up to restore and try to use as a very fine wheel tool grinder but have not gotten to it. Time for it to go. It is one heavy cast iron beast with an aluminum drip cup.
Please PM with any questions
-- Wood worker , wood turner, wood artist , don't they all mean the same thing as wood hoarder?