Can anyone tell me what tool these pieces go to?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Hand Tools forum

Forum topic by ErikF posted 09-22-2013 12:52 AM 995 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View ErikF's profile


615 posts in 2266 days

09-22-2013 12:52 AM

I found these in a box of No. 45 parts. I am not familiar with them so I thought i would ask here.


-- Power to the people.

2 replies so far

View JustJoe's profile


1554 posts in 2061 days

#1 posted 09-22-2013 01:31 AM

The three on the right are for a 55, not a 45. The one on the far right screws on to the second from the left to make a depth stop.

I don’t know about the part on the far left.

If you google stanley 45 manual and stanley 55 manual you will find a wonderful website with pdf versions of both.

-- This Ad Space For Sale! Your Ad Here! Reach a targeted audience! Affordable Rates, easy financing! Contact an ad represenative today at JustJoe's Advertising Consortium.

View ErikF's profile


615 posts in 2266 days

#2 posted 09-22-2013 01:56 AM

Thanks, Joe.

-- Power to the people.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics