Drill press parts

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Leegustus posted 07-29-2013 07:25 AM 1034 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View Leegustus's profile


3 posts in 2001 days

07-29-2013 07:25 AM

I have a Central Machinery drill press that I bought from Harbor Freight a few years ago. The model # is 38119. Well I needed to order a part so I called HF and sales rep said that the parts were no longer available through HF. I’ve searched the web for Central Machinery and they have done a very good job of hiding. Help! Thanx

1 reply so far

View IrreverentJack's profile


727 posts in 3079 days

#1 posted 07-29-2013 02:33 PM

Check for a similar/identical Jet or Grizzly model and get a part number (Grizzly customer service can very helpfull). Most of the Taiwanese stuff is similar in design and may even be made in the same factory. If you would mention the part you need you might get more specific help. I Googled a number off a broken switch from a DP like yours and found an identical Ryobi replacement part. Good luck. -Jack

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics