Help identifying a shelf support?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Focus on the Workspace forum

Forum topic by ADHDan posted 07-09-2013 07:51 PM 727 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View ADHDan's profile


800 posts in 2130 days

07-09-2013 07:51 PM

Topic tags/keywords: question

When I moved in to my new house, I discovered that it came with an old set of heavy-duty adjustable shelves, which I’m using for lumber racks. The problem is, I have more shelves than I do supports. Here’s a photo of the support in action. To provide some clarity – it has four flanges sticking out of the back that hook into the wall bracket, and it has flanges (grooves) running along the top that lock the shelf/shelves in place – one each side to allow for side-by-side shelving.

Does anyone know where/how I could procure more of these shelf supports? I figure it’s a long shot, but maybe someone has seen them before or has an idea for a substitute.

-- Dan in Minneapolis, woodworking since 11/11.

2 replies so far

View a1Jim's profile


117113 posts in 3599 days

#1 posted 07-09-2013 07:52 PM

Sorry I don’t know where you can get these.

-- wood crafting & woodworking classes

View ADHDan's profile


800 posts in 2130 days

#2 posted 07-09-2013 07:54 PM

Updated to add the photo. Sorry.

-- Dan in Minneapolis, woodworking since 11/11.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics