Need to find split column parts - HELP!

  • Advertise with us

« back to Wood & Lumber forum

Forum topic by DeputyMike posted 05-30-2013 01:41 PM 732 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View DeputyMike's profile


69 posts in 3169 days

05-30-2013 01:41 PM

I am attaching a picture of a china cabinet that I really need to get started on soon. I am having a lot of trouble locating split column parts to match what I need to put on the cabinet. I have decided that I will make the plinth blocks for the bottom section myself. And I am pretty sure that the columns themselves are half of a hexagon, so I can easily make those on the table saw. What I can’t seem to find is a split piece that looks like the top part of the column. Maybe I just don’t know what it is called in order to do a proper search for it online. Can any of you please help me?!

3 replies so far

View CrazeeTxn's profile


151 posts in 1975 days

#1 posted 05-30-2013 02:52 PM

I’ve ordered feet from them before. You can find their columns and they’ll split them for you. Very good people to do business with. splits columns too, but charge $15 for columns over 12”

View REO's profile


928 posts in 2098 days

#2 posted 05-30-2013 09:54 PM

If you have trouble getting a line or price you can live with feel free to get a hold of me.
Have a great day!

View cabmaker's profile


1735 posts in 2833 days

#3 posted 05-30-2013 10:03 PM

Look no further. Just need a pm. There are many others here too that are well capable !

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics