Help me identify this part

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by lanph posted 464 days ago 1134 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View lanph's profile


1 post in 464 days

464 days ago

I bought a Delta 36-650 saw and this was included in the box of parts. Does anyone know what it is? I searched through all of deltas parts and couldnt find anything that looks similar.


4 replies so far

View RonInOhio's profile


720 posts in 1489 days

#1 posted 464 days ago

Looks more like a piece off of a commercial meat slicer/bandsaw or something. Not for that table saw as
far as I can tell.

View Dogboy's profile


77 posts in 1238 days

#2 posted 464 days ago

possibly part of a sliding table attachment

-- No mistakes, just kindling

View Dave G's profile

Dave G

169 posts in 673 days

#3 posted 464 days ago

Looks like part of a cabinet wall system. Nothing like that on my Delta or accessories.

-- Dave, New England - “We are made to persist. that's how we find out who we are.” ― Tobias Wolff

View OhioMike's profile


45 posts in 787 days

#4 posted 464 days ago

That part is from a Delta folding miter saw stand. It attaches to the left of the miter saw and acts as an extension table and also as a repeatable stop.


Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics :: gardening showcase