What type of clamp is this?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Hand Tools forum

Forum topic by hawkeyeguy83 posted 04-30-2013 09:51 AM 907 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View hawkeyeguy83's profile


8 posts in 1692 days

04-30-2013 09:51 AM

Topic tags/keywords: clamp help identification

Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I came across this clamp in a segmented bowl turning video, and I have no idea what it’s called or where I can get some… Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 replies so far

View mtenterprises's profile


933 posts in 2532 days

#1 posted 04-30-2013 10:20 AM

It’s called a “Kan’t Twist Welding Clamp”. Just search that and you’ll find them. Ebay has some but watch the prices compaired to new ones.

-- See pictures on Flickr - And visit my Facebook page -

View Monte Pittman's profile

Monte Pittman

27101 posts in 2177 days

#2 posted 04-30-2013 10:26 AM

Machinist supply stores should have them.

-- Mother Nature created it, I just assemble it.

View hawkeyeguy83's profile


8 posts in 1692 days

#3 posted 04-30-2013 02:10 PM

Awesome, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

View ChrisK's profile


1864 posts in 2921 days

#4 posted 04-30-2013 03:00 PM

That is one tool from Harbor Freight that I would buy there. American Made is better though.

-- Chris K

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics