Help with Swedish - Rippled moldings article

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodworking Skill Share forum

Forum topic by Dominik Matus posted 04-27-2013 10:16 PM 864 views 0 times favorited 4 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Dominik Matus's profile

Dominik Matus

104 posts in 2108 days

04-27-2013 10:16 PM

Topic tags/keywords: rippled moldings waveform swedish

Hi everybody. I’m writing article on Wikipedia about rippled moldings (flammleiste). I found some info in english, but not enough. After some time I found detailed swedish document about this technique, but I don’t speak swedish. So is here somebody who could translate some parts of it? It’s accessible here:

-- Cabinetmaker, restorer

4 replies so far

View Gary's profile


9386 posts in 3631 days

#1 posted 04-27-2013 11:08 PM

use google translator

-- Gary, DeKalb Texas only 4 miles from the mill

View Loren's profile


10477 posts in 3846 days

#2 posted 04-28-2013 12:07 AM

View Dominik Matus's profile

Dominik Matus

104 posts in 2108 days

#3 posted 04-28-2013 12:41 PM

Thanyk Loren, bu I already read it. Google translator is like idiotic robot :D. In that sweden document it’s very detail described.

-- Cabinetmaker, restorer

View muleskinner's profile


916 posts in 2635 days

#4 posted 04-28-2013 02:37 PM

The only Swedish I’m familiar with is that spoken by the Swedish Chef on the Muppets. I do know there are a few Swedish members so maybe if you reposted this with something like “Help with Swedish” in the title you’d get a more helpful response than mine.

-- Visualize whirled peas

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics