Carbide inserts ?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodturning forum

Forum topic by tas2181 posted 03-26-2013 08:08 AM 859 views 0 times favorited 0 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View tas2181's profile


2 posts in 1353 days

03-26-2013 08:08 AM

Topic tags/keywords: question

Newer member here with a question.
I purchased the Mini Carbide turning tool set from Rockler for doing smaller turnings.
My question is will the Detail insert from Easywood Tools fit the Rockler tool? They appear to be nearly the same but can’t find any dimensions anywhere.
If anyone has the Easywood detailer insert (Ci4), what are the dimensions of the insert. Tip to tip and width at the angle where the screw hole is located, so I can compare the two, rather than purchasing one and finding that it does not fit.
Any help would be appreciated.

-- Tom, Wisconsin

0 replies so far

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics