FREE Fence stop part for Craftsman router table

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Loren posted 12-21-2012 02:12 AM 4613 views 0 times favorited 0 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Loren's profile


9633 posts in 3487 days

12-21-2012 02:12 AM

This is the sliding 4” square plastic stop part that mounts to the fence (to
the right of the router bit area in the picture) and has a steel
flip stop widget attached to it. I never owned the table
but came across this part in a box of stuff I bought.

Pay shipping and it’s yours.

0 replies so far

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics