Grizzly table saw

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by lunn posted 619 days ago 582 views 0 times favorited 3 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View lunn's profile


206 posts in 935 days

619 days ago

I bought a used Griz table saw a few weeks ago. I need parts for the rip fence. Where can i find the model number on it? All i can find is the motor has 1995 on it. It’s a right hand tilt 3 hp. I need the little gizzmoes for the locking handle and the parts for the other end. It’s a beast to what i was useing.

-- What started as a hobbie is now a full time JOB!

3 replies so far

View Bill White's profile

Bill White

3404 posts in 2587 days

#1 posted 619 days ago

If you can/will post a pic, we might be able to help. Is it a cabinet or contractor style saw?


View chrisstef's profile (online now)


10649 posts in 1633 days

#2 posted 619 days ago

Could be G1023 saw.

-- "there aren’t many hand tools as awe-inspiring as the #8 jointer. I mean, it just reeks of cast iron heft and hubris" - Smitty

View Grumpymike's profile


1058 posts in 941 days

#3 posted 619 days ago

Coustomer service at Grizzley will surprise you.
Send them a picture in your e-mail of the saw and where the parts go that you want to replace.
Include your phone # and they will call you back to be sure that you have what you need.

I did this with an older G1022 fencr and they supplied what I needed. In a couple of days. Great folks to work with.

-- Grumpy old guy, and lookin' good Doin' it. ... Surprise Az.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics :: gardening showcase