|Forum topic by Joe Lyddon||posted 494 days ago||918 views||0 times favorited||36 replies|
494 days ago
Yes, we have been invaded!
More flies that I have seen in one place in my LIFE!
1. Made sure that all trash has been taken out.
2. Plugged cracks & holes that could be the cause.
3. Sprayed the outside of windows with fly spray. Sprayed all waste baskets.
4. Inspected rooms carefully…
5. When I use a flyswatter, I can kill 5-6 in one swat!... I have worn out the flyswatters…
6. I have gone to small Shop Vac… I suck’em up around a window area they like… IT WORKS!
7. I get them knocked down to size… wait a few hours or next day only to find they are back and MORE than BEFORE!
8. I am going to setup a fly trap with a wide mouth jar with a funnel on top … with some garbage inside to attract them… Hope that works a little bit.
This is getting to be an impossible situation!
We cannot figure out WHERE THESE FLIES ARE COMING FROM!
I thought someone here might have some ideas…
This is really a true invasion of the House Fly!
Thank you for your ideas & comments…
-- Have Fun! Joe Lyddon - Alta Loma, CA USA - Home: http://www.WoodworkStuff.net ... My Small Gallery: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?ppuser=1389&cat=500"