is your fence constantly not square
does it take you forever to set you ts fence, constantly checking, sliding and rechecking?
here is the solution
1. raise your blade up a bit
2. slide your fence over to the desired width(according to the fence next to the blade)
3. take a sliding combo square
4. put the sliding part into the miter gauge and slide the ruler over until it touches the fence
5. tighten the square
6. slide it along the miter gauge slot, pressing and pushing the fence as needed
7. lock down the fence
8. check it for square again
my table saw is a 30 yr. old rockwell beaver w/ a 9” blade
i would get a new one if i could afford it, but some other tools are higher up on my priorities list
since i already have a table saw and it works fine otherwise.
-- If time is money, then wouldn't an ATM be a time machine?