|Forum topic by Dan||posted 10-29-2012 01:49 PM||1900 views||0 times favorited||10 replies|
10-29-2012 01:49 PM
I apologize because it has been awhile since I have posted. I really haven’t had much free time lately to make saw dust. The other day I was out in my shop to was going through a bunch of tools that I no longer need. I’ve either upgraded or I just don’t use them. I am also looking to downsize a bit as I know more about the type of woodworking I want to do and what I need. I figured I would post everything here before I put it up on CL.
I am located in the greater Boston area. If you are interested in anything please let me know. I also wouldn’t mind trading for a hollow chisel mortiser, angle grinder with some wood cutting discs. There are a few other things that I am looking for as well.
Here is a list of what I am trying to sell and the condition its in. Feel free to message me with any questions. I’ll post some pictures of the items later tonight. I won’t be able to post pictures of everything because of the limit but I will do what I can. I’ll pretty much take whatever offer is reasonable. I will keep this post updated for anything that I add or sell.
1) Porter Cable Router 895 package with plunge base. Great condition hardly used but the case is a little dusty. I am sure I can remedy that.
2) New model Rigid floor standing drill press including Rockler drill press table. Good condition. Has seen some use. minor rust on some parts.
3) Dewalt 3 inch belt sander. Hardly used. Case is dusty but I will clean it up.
4) Porter Cable biscuit joiner and box of biscuits. Great condition. I used it once to try it out.
5) Craftsman adjustable roller stand. Not to useful for me. I would rather have out-feed tables.
6) Bosch jigsaw model 1590EVS. Used maybe 3 times.
8) Craftsman red and black 6 foot butcher block bench with drawers on left side. Also includes built in pegboard, lighting and power. This is basically new.
9) Craftsman red and black rolling drawer set. This is basically new.
10) Craftsman red and black corner shelving unit. This is basically new.
11) Craftsman RAS. Not the greatest shape by any means but it works. Needs new mdf table and fence. Comes with base but my father dented it with his car. Its functional and basically free.
12) Rikon 14 inch deluxe bandsaw. This saw is basically new and has upgraded guides and a mag fence. Also includes a mobile base. I am debating whether or not I want to sell this.
13) Bosch GCM12SD 12 inch sliding compound miter saw. Great condition.
14) Portable can type propane heater 50-80k BTUs. Well used last winter.
-- Will work for wood...