Dymondwood or colorply wood

  • Advertise with us

« back to Wood & Lumber forum

Forum topic by JTTHECLOCKMAN posted 10-13-2012 09:17 PM 3048 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View JTTHECLOCKMAN's profile


224 posts in 3177 days

10-13-2012 09:17 PM

I am looking for a supplier of turning stock of Dymondwood or colorply wood. I used to get it through Hut Products but they do not carry the black on black any more. It has to be at least 2” by 2” by ?? long. Anyone with a lead? Thanks

-- John T.

1 reply so far

View Craig Havran's profile

Craig Havran

346 posts in 2639 days

#1 posted 10-14-2012 02:19 AM

Not sure if you’ve ever used Spectraply (it’s a laminated birch), but you can get it from Craft Supplies USA, Rockler, or from the manufacturer, Cousinea Wood Supplies.

Hope that helps!!

-- "There's plenty of time to read the instruction manual when you're laying in the hospital bed". - Dad

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics