Have you a source for these 180o hinges?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by Lee Barker posted 07-20-2012 06:05 PM 3108 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View Lee Barker's profile

Lee Barker

2170 posts in 3085 days

07-20-2012 06:05 PM

The application is a bar flap, but the same situation exists with these leaves that are coplanar with no hardware showing, and then fold up face to face.

Thanks for your help.



-- " his brain, which is as dry as the remainder biscuit after a voyage, he hath strange places cramm'd with observation, the which he vents in mangled forms." --Shakespeare, "As You Like It"

1 reply so far

View 404 - Not Found's profile

404 - Not Found

2544 posts in 3203 days

#1 posted 07-21-2012 12:40 PM

From what you are describing, I think you are looking at some kind of hinge for table extension leaves, the hardware won’t show when the flap is down, but it will be visible at the edge when the flap is in the folded position.

I have used the above from Hafele, but they are possibly a bit flimsy for a bar flap, could you use a Soss hinge instead?

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics