Hello fellow Lumberjocks. I will be moving cross country soon and am considering lightening my load by selling my heavier tools. So, I thought I’d put the feelers out here first to gauge interest before going to Craigslist. I offer the following:
I’m the second owner of this beast. It’s in great condition, used occasionally (more so than I care to admit!) in a home shop. Since purchased from original owner 5 years ago, I’ve done the following:
· Had arbor bearings replaced and arbor balanced by Saw Center in Massachusetts
· Replaced drive belts
· Installed fresh Leeson motor, 3hp, Single Phase, 220v
· Upgraded fence to Vega Professional, 40” (GREAT fence!)
· Added larger dust collection port
· Built router table extension (torsion box construction) with white laminate top
I have over $1300 invested in this saw and would like to get $850 out of it. I’m willing to entertain reasonable offers.
Horizontal Slot Mortiser
I purchased this handy tool from a hobby machinist about 6 years ago who was using it to mortise wood blanks. Has two levers and a wheel with stops which allow you to move your work in 3 axes in relationship to the cutting tool. I’m not sure who the maker is, but it is of excellent quality. Absolutely no slop in any direction. I’ve keep a workhorse Milwaukee router (will be included for the right offer) mounted in it full time and there is nothing I can’t mortise. I would like to get $500 for it.
Note: Both items are located in my home shop in Oakland, CA. They would need to be picked up here.