Looking for Craftsman Splitter for table saw

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by john8 posted 06-02-2012 07:07 PM 3357 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View john8's profile


32 posts in 2359 days

06-02-2012 07:07 PM

I just bought a used Craftsman Professional Table saw Model 22124 but it doesn’t have a splitter. I tried Sears and but no luck. Does anyone know of a private person that may operate a table saw wrecking yard where I might find a splitter?. I’m trying to avoiding the cost of a Shark Guard Splitter. Here is the part Number of the splitter . PART NUMBER: OR91015
Substitution: 27510.00

Thanks, John

-- john

2 replies so far

View knotscott's profile


8057 posts in 3403 days

#1 posted 06-02-2012 08:45 PM

It’s not too hard to make your own. My brother cut this one for me:

The BORK riving knife will also fit your saw.

...I thought I had a Shark Guard prototype around here, but I can’t seem to find it at the moment. I’ll let you know if I find it.

-- Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

View john8's profile


32 posts in 2359 days

#2 posted 06-04-2012 06:22 PM

Thanks Scott. I’m going out now to do something similar. I found a site that you can print the pattern for this type of splitter specific to my saw. Thanks again

-- john

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics