LumberJocks

purple heart

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodworking Skill Share forum

Forum topic by Joseph Jossem posted 04-22-2012 05:21 PM 962 views 0 times favorited 6 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View Joseph Jossem's profile

Joseph Jossem

492 posts in 1734 days


04-22-2012 05:21 PM

A purple heart box


6 replies so far

View Charlie's profile

Charlie

1100 posts in 1752 days


#1 posted 04-22-2012 05:28 PM

Wow! That’s really striking! Nicely done.

View Dusty56's profile

Dusty56

11806 posts in 3154 days


#2 posted 04-22-2012 05:28 PM

Nice box , but wrong forum. This should be in the Completed Projects Area : )

-- I'm absolutely positive that I couldn't be more uncertain!

View Joseph Jossem's profile

Joseph Jossem

492 posts in 1734 days


#3 posted 04-22-2012 05:42 PM

yeah new to this site still trying to figure it out

View Dusty56's profile

Dusty56

11806 posts in 3154 days


#4 posted 04-22-2012 05:47 PM

It’s ok : ) I was trying to guide you in that direction . Welcome to LJ’s !!
You can repost it in the Projects area and we like to get some details as well, such as size , or finish used , joinery , etc.. : ) Keep up the nice work !!

-- I'm absolutely positive that I couldn't be more uncertain!

View Martyroc's profile

Martyroc

2712 posts in 1772 days


#5 posted 04-22-2012 07:30 PM

Very Nice, I would love to see more details and any construction notes when you post in projects. Everyone is pretty helpful here, so if your not sure and cant find the answer here, reach out to one of us, 99% of the time your going to get help, the other 1% we will be in the shop too busy to respond right away :)

-- Martin ....always count the number of fingers you have before, and after using the saw.

View jusfine's profile

jusfine

2405 posts in 2392 days


#6 posted 04-22-2012 08:43 PM

Nice!

Did you stain or tint it? Looks much more “red” than I have seen purpleheart before.

-- Randy "You are judged as much by the questions you ask as the answers you give..."

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

HomeRefurbers.com