|Forum topic by rustynails||posted 726 days ago||1249 views||0 times favorited||4 replies|
726 days ago
These questions are for people that own an Optivisor made by the Donegan Company.
1. What lens Magnification are you using? Or find to be the most useful or do you have multiple lenses?
2. Do any of you have or have use the Quasar LS lighting system? It’s the one that uses the Led lights that surrounds the lens. And if so what kind of batteries does it use and how long do they last? And do you like it as far as lighting up the area properly?
3. Or are use using the single light system and how does that one work as well?
4. Also is anyone using the Optiloupe? If so what are your thoughts of that?
5. Also have you used a magnifying lamp instead (like the ones mounted to a bench) before and like using the visor better or vice versa?
6. Where did you purchase your visor in regards to the best price?