Need a part for a Craftsman 113.206931 jointer

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by TomBB posted 11-14-2011 06:14 PM 2432 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View TomBB's profile


1 post in 2383 days

11-14-2011 06:14 PM

I recently acquired a new Craftman 113.206931 6 1/8 inch jointer which was in the original box from the late 80’s. I assembled it and found a part called the gauard rod (part number 21638) was missing. I contacted the Sear Parts Direct website and found the part is no longer available. Please give me any suggestions on locating the part or a used part that would allow me to attach the cutter guard to bed of the router. Thank you.

1 reply so far

View syenefarmer's profile


488 posts in 3078 days

#1 posted 11-14-2011 06:25 PM

WAG here but check out a part diagram from the RIDGID Jointer. The Craftsman jointer at that time was made for Sears by Emerson Elec which owns RIDGE Tool. The RIDGID jointer hasn’t changed all that much in design so possibly that part off their jointer could be identical to the part you need.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics