Where can I find this beadboard?

  • Advertise with us

« back to Wood & Lumber forum

Forum topic by smijw posted 10-19-2011 10:23 PM 1269 views 0 times favorited 2 replies Add to Favorites Watch
View smijw's profile


7 posts in 3024 days

10-19-2011 10:23 PM

I’m trying to build a free standing kitchen pantry that matches the design and color of the attached. The bead is of the double V variety and the bead is not rounded like much of what I’ve seen. I understand you might not know if they have this item specifically but if you know of a place that specializes in cabinet grade boards I can give them a call and see what I can find. I’m in Cincy but since I don’t need too much I’m willing to pay for shipping so location isn’t an issue. Thanks in advance.

2 replies so far

View rance's profile


4261 posts in 3276 days

#1 posted 10-19-2011 10:39 PM

I’ll bet with a little work, you could find that on your table saw. I’ll bet you’d find your TS blade tilted 45 degrees too. :) Seriously, why not just make your own?

To answer your question, I don’t know. Most of the wainscoat I’ve seen has the rounded bead.

-- Backer boards, stop blocks, build oversized, and never buy a hand plane--

View IrreverentJack's profile


727 posts in 2958 days

#2 posted 10-20-2011 07:50 PM

Go to a local lumber yard and look at knotty pine paneling and wainscoting. That looks like paneling to me. An exact match might be hard to find. -Jack

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics