Flap stay

  • Advertise with us

« back to Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories forum

Forum topic by maymee posted 910 days ago 540 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View maymee's profile


2 posts in 1320 days

910 days ago

We are adding a storage space above a murphy bed and want the door to lift up and stay, then be able to close the door using just one hand.

Does anyone know of a type of stay that will work? We are using a piano hinge.

Thanks guys and gals


1 reply so far

View Paul Stoops's profile (online now)

Paul Stoops

318 posts in 1059 days

#1 posted 909 days ago

I don’t know what your door sizes would be but this might be a place to start:

I would think this would be used in conjunction with your existing piano hinge.

-- Paul, Auburn, WA

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics :: gardening showcase