Ok another question

  • Advertise with us

« back to Woodworking Skill Share forum

Forum topic by sgtq posted 08-31-2011 06:15 AM 515 views 0 times favorited 1 reply Add to Favorites Watch
View sgtq's profile


367 posts in 1523 days

08-31-2011 06:15 AM

Topic tags/keywords: question

I am in the process of a new project, I am using “pins” or exposed dowels I cut off after joining (I dont know the technical term)for the joinery and I dont know what the style is called. Is this considered Greene and Greene? Or arts and crafts? Someone break it down for me please. Thanks in advance

-- There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. ~William J. Clinton

1 reply so far

View ShaneA's profile (online now)


5592 posts in 1445 days

#1 posted 08-31-2011 06:33 AM

You are in the realm of arts and crafts, which greene and greene fall under. However the greene’s style was a square peg with rounded edges typically ebony I would guess.

Have your say...

You must be signed in to reply.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics