|Forum topic by Divotdog||posted 08-26-2011 09:38 PM||1119 views||0 times favorited||3 replies|
08-26-2011 09:38 PM
Probably not a new topic but resawing is starting to get on my nerves…
10) House pets will not hassle you when you start up a power tool.
9) Power tools, power tools, power tools
8) Air mask, goggles, etc ensure no one really knows who did this project.
7) If you leave enough tools lying around, you can use one to reach another.
6) When it’s time to visit the wife’s relatives you really need to finish an important project.
5) Variations on #6
4) Why sweep when machines slide around so easily with enough sawdust on the floor?
3) Some people have “factory seconds” – I have prototypes.
2) Some people go shopping but woodworkers devote time to the nearest temple – Rockler, Woodcraft, HD, Lowes.
1) Even the worst projects make good firewood.
-- David, Dallas,Tx - golf weather is hot but it's cool in the shop