|Forum topic by offyguy||posted 02-20-2011 10:36 PM||4613 views||0 times favorited||5 replies|
02-20-2011 10:36 PM
I’m selling some of my tools I don’t use very often (some haven’t been used) so I can buy more tools!
1. Two- Irwin Quick Grips, 24in long, used but not damaged or beat up. I started using Bessey F style clamps and don’t use these anymore. $50 for the pair I’ll pay shipping to 48 states.
2. Medium Quick Release Bench vise from Lee Valley, 9in jaw, 13in opening, (check their website for more info). Never been used still in the box. Made in Czech Replubic. I’ll warn you it’s heavy! $100 or best reasonable offer, buyer pays shipping.
3. Festool DTS 400 EQ sander. Used it a couple times in a couple years. Like new condition. Comes with 3 boxes of sandpaper: 120, 150, 180 grit, there’s probably 45 pieces of sandpaper of each grit. $220 I’ll pay the shipping in 48 states.
4. Veritas 14tpi Dovetail saw. Only played with it a couple times. Like new. I bought the Wenzloff/Kenyon Dovetail saws so I don’t need this one anymore. Sold
5. Veritas Scrapper set. Look this up on their website. Includes a set of scrapers, jointer/bevel tool, burnisher tool, nicholson file, scraper blade holder. Sold
6. Veritas 5 1/4 “Junior Jack”. I’ve used this plane a little bit, no dings, dents, scratches, no rust, etc. Going to buy a Lie Nielsen #5 someday. $210 I’ll pay shipping to lower 48.
7. Veritas Side Rabett Plane. Never used this one (maybe I played with it a couple times, but it is like new). $120 I’ll ship it to lower 48.
8. Lie Nielsen CrossCut Panel Saw, 8 tpi crosscut, 20in blade. I’ve use it a little but it is in fine condition, no rust, no kinks, sharp. (Someday I’ll buy a Wenzloff panel saw to go with all my other Wenzloff Saws). $220 I’ll pay shipping to lower 48.
I’ll try to get photos up in a following post, or at least a link to my photo bucket account. Thanks for looking!